As the consumption of processed foods are on the rise, they are replacing many nutrient-rich foods (such as raw fruits and vegetables) robbing the consumer of not only vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, but also natural enzymes. Enzymes are substances that act as catalysts in living organisms, regulating the rate at which chemical reactions proceed without itself being altered in the process. Supplemental plant enzymes offer an array of benefits including boosting immunity, improving digestion, releasing toxins from the body, acting as natural anti-inflammatory agents, improving nutrient absorption, and offering anti-carcinogenic effects.
Our full spectrum plant enzyme blend was specifically formulated to ensure optimum digestion, increase nutrient absorption and help decrease the body’s response to many food allergens.
- Amylase I and II, Glucoamylase – act on carbohydrates (sugars, starches, glycogen, and other polysaccharides.
- Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV & Peptizyme SP – enzyme blend specific to digestion of gluten 1, 2 and casein. This proprietary enzyme effectively breaks down proline-containing peptides (casomorphin, gluteomorphin and gliadomorphin), which generally come from dairy products and cereal grains. In addition, this potent enzyme blend effectively hydrolyzes the proteins in dairy products, especially casein and other difficult to digest proteins, and assists in normalizing the inflammatory response to gluten and casein peptides.
- Protease I, II, Peptidase, and Bromelain – act on proteins, peptides, and reduce inflammation.
- Lipase – breaks down fats and improves fat utilization in the body.
- Cellulase – acts on indigestible fibers in plants.
- HemiSeb® – a complex of hemicellulases that specifically act on the starches in raw foods.
- Lactase – aids those with lactose intolerance by breaking down lactose (milk sugars).
- Maltase – acts on carbohydrates such as maltose and other starches.
- Invertase – breaks sucrose (table sugar) down to glucose.
- Catalase – acts as a powerful antioxidant, has anti-aging and detoxifying effects and promotes longevity.
- Phytase – increases mineral absorption and bioavailability by separating bound minerals from phytates in foods.
- Xylanase – helps breakdown high fiber foods, reducing gas and bloating.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 1988 Feb-Mar;22(2):191-203.
- Gastroenterology. 2007 Aug;133(2):472-80.
- Curr Protein Pept Sci. 2008 Feb;9(1):96-107.
- PLoS One. 2009 Jul 21;4(7):e6313.
- Clin Immunol. 2014 Aug;153(2):323-31.
- Phytother Res. 2011 Jan;25(1):49-52.
- J Cell Mol Med. 2006 Jan-Mar;10(1):206-15.
- Science. 2005 Jun 24;308(5730):1909-11.
- PNAS September 2, 2014. 111 (35) E3708-E3717
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]