Vital Fruits & Vegetables (VFV)
30 Single Serving Packs
High Potency Formula
Powerful Detoxifying Ingredients
*New Users and Children should start with ½ serving per day for the first week to allow the body to gradually acclimate to VitalBody’s nutritionally dense formulation
- No added Sugars and <1 gm of natural sugar per serving.
- 40 kcal per serving.
- 100% Daily Value of 21 Essential Vitamins from Non-gmo fruits & vegetables.
- No synthetics, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives.
- 8 Detoxifying and Alkalinizing Greens, Grasses and Fruits.
- Over 20 plant derived Enzymes for optimal Digestion, targeting difficult to digest Proteins, Gluten and Casein.
- 2.5 Billion CFU per serving from 15 strains of probiotics founded on four decades of pioneering research.
- 2000 + milligrams of Probiotic promoting, nutrient optimizing Prebiotics
- 22 Whole Food Antioxidants and Botanicals.
- Made from over 30 pounds of broccoli and 28 other fruits, vegetables and mushrooms per canister.
VFV Ingredient Profile:
- Standardized Blend of Berries – providing anthocyanins in biologically active ratios. These anthocyanins act as antioxidants and have been found to support cognitive and neuronal function, inhibit carcinogenic effects, enhance cardiovascular health, assist cellular function and maintain healthy skin.
- Kale & Spinach – good sources of fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants (vits A, C, K, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron). Kale & Spinach also contain chlorophyll, which binds with carcinogens, removing them from the body.
- Broccoli Extract standardized for sulforaphane – sulforaphane has been found to protect the body from chemical carcinogens, inhibit tumor growth, acts as an anti-inflammatory, helps reduce atherosclerotic plaque build-up and helps prevent free radical damage.
- Pomegranate – high in antioxidants, pomegranate scavenges free radicals, helps prevent cellular damage to DNA, increases capillary elasticity and is heart healthy.
- Grape and grape seed extract – protect cells throughout the body, increase circulation, support eye health, increase venous tone, and strengthen capillaries, and have vasorelaxant and antiplatelet properties.
- Nopal Cactus – studies show nopal cactus to help balance blood glucose levels, lowers cardiovascular disease risk factors, supports weight loss, contains antioxidant compounds and may have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Passion Fruit – a good source of fiber, vitamin C and Vitamin A, passion fruit also contains health promoting carotenoids, polyphenols, iron and potassium.
- Acai – high in vitamins A, C and E, acai is also a rich source of anthocyanins. These antioxidant compounds have been shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol and increase HDL (good) cholesterol, enhance and improve memory and inhibit free radical damage.
- Baobab – this unique African fruit contains polyphenols, the minerals calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous and iron and vitamin C. Baobab fruit has been found to reduce the glycemic response when eaten with carbohydrates.
- Blackcurrant – blackcurrants are a potent source of antioxidants and contain many vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These tart little currants are high in vitamins C, B1, B5, B6, minerals iron, copper, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium and potassium. Researchers have found black currants to have anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and hormonal balancing effects.
- Banana – Though bananas are known for their potassium content, they are also good sources of vitamin C, the B vitamins and manganese. Bananas even contain traces of beta carotene, vitamin E, iron and magnesium.
- Pineapple – Deliciously sweet, pineapples are a powerhouse of anti-inflammatory enzymes, vitamins C, B6, potassium and manganese. Their natural enzymes have been found to aid in the digestion of proteins and ease joint pain.
- Shiitake and Maitake mushroom – both shiitake and maitake mushrooms are high in the B vitamins and vitamin D. They also contain many unique and varied phytonutrients that help boost the immune response, have anti-tumor effects and have been shown to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol.
2.5 Billion CFU per serving from 15 strains of probiotics founded on four decades of pioneering research:
- B. breve – helps reduce serum glucose, improve insulin sensitivity, reduces serum lipids, has anti-inflammatory effects, and acts as an anti-microbial.
- DDS1 L. acidophilus – produces enzymes necessary for the digestion of proteins, fats, and lactose (milk sugar); synthesizes vitamin K and specifically inhibits E.coli; reduces diarrhea, urinary, and vaginal infections; enhances calcium metabolism; and reduces cholesterol levels.
- L. brevis – helps maintain bowel function, improves immunity against the flu virus, acts as an anti-allergic, and helps reduce cholesterol and fatty liver.
- B. bifidum – produces vitamins B1, B6, B12 and folic acid and amino acids; inhibits pathogens such as salmonella, shigella, clostridium difficile, staphylococcus aureus, and camptylobacteri jejuni.
- L. paracasei – supports immune function, protects against candida albicans infection, improves gut health and helps prevent plaque regrowth.
- Bacillus coagulans – produces digestive enzymes and antioxidants, and acts as an antibiotic against drug resistant bacteria.
- L. reuteri – helps maintain gastro-intestinal health, helps reduce the incidence of colic, synthesizes vitamin B12, helps inhibit candida albicans, and acts as an anti-microbial.
- B. longum – may aid in the treatment of ulcerative colitis, have anti-inflammatory effects, and help reduce gastro-intestinal distress.
- L. bugaricus – produces beta-galctosidase, the enzyme needed to digest lactose (milk sugar); prevents the growth of salmonella and E. coli; has anticarcinogenic and antitumor characteristics; and produces lactic acid, which acts as an antibiotic in the gastrointestinal tract.
- L. plantarum – produces enzymes necessary for the digestion of carbohydrates and proteins; and produces lactic acid, the body’s natural antibiotic.
- L. rhamnosus – functions as an antioxidant; stimulates immune function; and aids in the digestion of carbohydrates.
- L. salivarius – produces the B vitamins, vitamin K, digestive enzymes, and lactic acid. It also inhibits many types of food poisoning.
- B. lactis – has an inhibitory effect against H. pylori, helps maintain bowel function, and supports immune function.
- S. thermophilus – produces beta-galactosidase, the enzyme needed to digest lactose (milk sugar) and has many anti-tumor properties; protects the body against salmonella and E. coli.
- L. casei – promotes inhibition of tumor cells, supports gut health and has anti-inflammatory effects.
2000 + milligrams of Probiotic promoting, nutrient optimizing Prebiotics AND 22 Whole Food Antioxidants and Botanicals
- Chia Seed – excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids, helps lower blood pressure, improves satiety, assists in maintaining normal blood glucose levels and helps lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Flaxseed – rich in omega 3 fatty acids, high in fiber and supports healthy cholesterol levels.
- Aloe Vera – supports healthy cholesterol levels, assists in lowering blood glucose levels, improves skin health and supports the digestion.
- Licorice Root – supports the respiratory system, soothes the stomach, stimulates the adrenal gland and enhances bile production.
- Parsley Leaf – rich source of antioxidants, supports kidney function, can act as a diuretic, helps boost metabolism, has anti-inflammatory effects, aids hormonal balance and improves insulin sensitivity.
- Ashwagandha Extract – acts as an adaptogen, supports immune function, enhances sexual desire, has anti-inflammatory effects and may lower blood pressure.
- Curcumin (Turmeric) Root and Extract – potent antioxidant, acts as an anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, reduces joint pain, inhibits cancer growth, improves brain function and protects against Alzheimer’s and related conditions.
- Cinnamon Extract – contains potent antioxidant compounds, demonstrates a superior ability to reduce fasting insulin, glucose, hemoglobin A1C, total cholesterol, and LDL cholesterol and enhances insulin sensitivity.
- Green Tea Extract – helps prevent lipid peroxidation, inhibits tumor growth, and acts as an anti-viral and anti-bacterial.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – potent antioxidant, improves vascular flow and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Ginger – aids in digestion, reduces stomach upset and nausea, reduces arthritis, muscle and joint pain, may lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Cocoa – high in antioxidants, may lower blood pressure, increases blood circulation, supports learning and memory, improves insulin sensitivity, promotes healthy cholesterol levels and has mood enhancing effects.
- Peppermint Leaf – helps with stomach upset and indigestion, reduces stomach cramping in irritable bowel, reduces nausea, inhibits histamine production in allergies, supports a healthy respiratory system and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rose Hips – high in vitamin C, supports gastro-intestinal function, improves immune health, high in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hops Flower – promotes sleep, high in antioxidant flavonol compounds, anti-viral, supports brain health and may have anti-tumor effects.
- Orange Peel – potent antioxidant, high in vitamin C, supports healthy cardiovascular function, anti-inflammatory, reduces the effects of carcinogens and supports healthy metabolism.
- Garlic – lowers bad cholesterol, has anti-viral effects, high in antioxidants, may lower blood pressure, reduces atherosclerosis (plaque build up), improves insulin sensitivity, inhibits tumor growth, detoxifying effects, and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Cayenne Fruit – helps reduce joint and muscle pain, potent antioxidant effects, supports healthy digestion, linked to weight loss and fat reduction and improves circulatory health.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – high in antioxidants, improves metabolism, supports healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reduces blood pressure, may inhibit weight gain.
- Fennel Seed – supports a healthy digestive system, reduces gas and bloating, supports heart health, high in antioxidants, inhibits tumor growth and supports respiratory function.
- Black Pepper Extract – enhances nutrient absorption and utilization, improves digestion, supports fat metabolism, acts as an expectorant in upper respiratory conditions and has anti-bacterial effects.
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract – acts as an adaptogenic, supports brain health, anti-depressant effects, may improve mental control and memory in those suffering from ADHD and other neurological conditions.
- Artichoke Leaf – acts as a prebiotic, supports healthy cholesterol levels, improves digestion and protects the liver against toxins.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]